Another area of expertise is social robots implementing speech recognition. We are co-developing interactive robots which are capable of understanding speech and holding a conversation. Our partner in this field is Haapie (France).
Haapie designs and develops cognitive and social robots, as well as virtual characters, which integrate its advanced software components including cognitive systems, natural language speech recognition and dialogue management solutions.
Haapie-One and its friends are versatile social robots which are fully customisable, both in terms of colour design and features which can be tailored to specific requirements with the Haapie Studio.
Haapie's software is designed to facilitate human-machine communication with next-generation smart dialogue solutions; these ensure that interaction is fluid and efficient using a natural language speech interface. Their cognitive and dialogue management technology opens the way to a new generation of creative and self- learning robots and applications.
News & Events
- 2015/05/25 BiSSTRO interface released
- 2015/04/16 New version of iC-Haus chips library released
- 2015/04/15 REOBoard 5659 is now on sale
- 2014/11/11~14 PassWorld attends to Electronica in Munich
- 2014/7/23~25 PassWorld participates to Techno Frontier
- 2013/07/17~19 PassWorld participates to Techno Frontier
- 2012/11/13~16 PassWorld attends to Electronica in Munich
- 2012/07/11~13 PassWorld attends to Techno Frontier at BigSight
- 2011/06/03 PassWorld-designed device goes to space
- 2014/06/01 BlueTooth development board "ReoBoard" first version released
- 2012/07/25 PassWorld becomes iC-Haus technical support in Japan