The BiSSTRO interface can be plugged in a chain of BiSS devices. It allows to plug an oscilloscope to any of the BiSS dignals.
- BiSSTRO is completely transparent and allows to view all internal signals
- All input pins can be remapped to any output pin using an output remap matrix, allowing to comply with different DB9 pinouts
- Three Resistive loads can be enabled for each of the MA, SLO, SLI pairs
- BiSSTRO can also be configured to RS232 with a single jumper
- In case of RS232, the remap matrix can be used to connect RX and TX together for loopback
- NB: except the BiSS / RS232 configuration, all other jumpers are solder based.